Spinal Decompression With Rhino Chiropractic
Non-surgical spinal decompression involves stretching the spine through the use of a traction table (or another similar device) to relieve back and neck pain. This type of therapy is different from surgical spinal decompression in that it is an outpatient therapy that does not require a surgeon or any recovery time.
Non-surgical spinal decompression acts to rehabilitate damaged discs and motion spinal joint tissues, and reduce inflammation that triggers debilitating or radiating symptoms of pain. These symptoms lead to dysfunctions that make people miserable in their daily life. Cases in the past that would have normally taken months to resolve significantly respond in a few short weeks, or even days thanks to our state-of-the-art spinal decompression; our patients enjoy their results from spinal decompression for years!
Is spinal decompression the right choice for you? Read This Blog Post to help you decide.
1. You will receive a spinal exam and we will review your health history, previous treatments, surgeries and past imaging, such as MRI
2. We will take digital X-Rays that provide us with an assessment of the exact areas of the spine that need the most care.
3. We will discuss your health goals moving forward and take a personal account of how your injuries have altered your life, so you can get back to doing what you love
4. You will receive a follow-up review of our findings, where we will go over your exam results and discuss your unique treatment recommendations.
Who is spinal decompression therapy for?
Adults suffering from any of the following symptoms stand to benefit from decompression therapy:
- Herniated, bulging, or “slipped” discs
- Sharp pains in the neck, low back or extremities
- Pinched nerves
- Numbness and/or pain in the arms or legs
- Nagging headaches/migraines
- Persistent neck or back pain
- Failed surgical cases
– Dr. Alicia Tsounis